Stop varnish from skinning over and keep paint from turning into goo with Bloxygen, an inert gas preservation system that uses powerful and natural Argon gas. Just Spray, Seal, and Store...it's that easy. Spray the heavy, inert Bloxygen gas into the container to prevent oxygen or moisture damage and store leftovers in their original containers for years. Each can of Bloxygen provides about 75 uses in quarts.
- Use all your finish, not just the first half.
- Prevent changes in product chemistry during storage.
- Save time by making finishing projects easier and cleaner.
- Store your leftovers safely, in the original labeled container.
- Reduce your hazardous waste/product loss.
- Avoid paying a premium for small volumes of finish.
- Improve the quality of the final application.
- Eliminate spray gun clogs and jams.